I was nominated by Zainab, Nikita and Babus (and quite possibly, another awesome person, but I can’t find the nomination anywhere [please don’t throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at me! or cabbages…] ) for this award. Thank you so much guys! And to everyone else: check out their blogs mkay :3.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
~Seven Facts About Me~
1. I’m not a summer person. Summer officially kicked off here yesterday and within the last 24 hours, I’ve already been bitten by a mosquito and have woken up drenched in sweat several times. At least the days are getting shorter again now (darkness = cosy lights, candles, and warm beverages).
2. I can sing along with most of the hit songs of Modern Talking. I even had them on my wedding playlist. Just look at this video clip, it’s so excruciatingly bad and never fails to make me
cry with laughter smile.
3. I mostly use the HTML text editor on WordPress. This habit came to be due to my WordPress theme which automatically puts grey borders around every picture. I’m not a fan of grey borders, and being the nitpicker that I am, I have to remove all them by hand every time.
4. I’m learning a bit of CSS at the moment, so hopefully I can soon code something which results in fact 3 automatically sorting itself out. Baby steps, though!
5. I’m a big fan of board games and card games. So much, that I’ve been working on putting up a sister site of Inked Brownies (with the help of hubby) in which board games will be the main focus. As usual, I underestimated the time that goes into this, though, but…soon!!
6. I should be able to speak 6 or 7 languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Arabic, and Morrocan (which is one of the many Arabic dialects). Sadly, due to the lack of practice, most of them became a cluttered mess in my brain. I can’t even speak proper Dutch anymore!
7. Know any rap songs from the ’90’s? The chances of me being able to ‘rap along’ with them are pretty high (based on their popularity and availability on any Dutch radio stations at the time, of course).
Because I don’t know who’s done which tag yet and/or who’s even interested in doing a tag, I’m just going to give you a small selection of blogs that I think are very versatile and of which I always try to read every single post. So these aren’t precisely tags, but more shout outs of appreciation. In no particular order:
13’s your lucky number! 😉