How does this work?
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends! Every Friday, the two hosts will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas, and pose a question for other participating bloggers to answer. It’s a chance to find some new blogs to visit, and gain some new followers in return: win/win!
This week’s question is:
What’s your favorite non-bookish website hangout? – Suggested by Cornerfolds
Ehm, they also sell cat appliances at Amazon?
I bought the ball thingy and the special food bowl for my cat. He uses the ball thingy as a cat bed if not looking at it in disgust from the sideline. The food bowl is merely there for decoration unless I actually help him by grabbing his paw and swiping the food down with it. Definitely worth the purchase!
So yes, that’s what my browsing activities consist of when they’re NOT book-related. And looking up funny cat videos on Youtube of course…
What about you?!
If you also feel like participating in this Blog Hop, here are the rules for the #FF:
1. Follow the two hosts (this is a requirement)
2. Follow the featured blog (also required)
3. Put your blog name and URL in the linky thing (you’ll know once you check the post on the hosts’ blogs)
3. Grab the button up here/there and place it in your post. This will give people a place to say ‘hi’ in your comments and let you know that they are following you.
4. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC, (Google Friend Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
5. Follow, Follow, Follow! As many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow: comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say ‘HI’.
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love…and the followers~!
7. If you’re new to the FF hop, comment on one of the hosts’ blogs and let them know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
I don’t have a preference for a specific follow option (yet), so go knock yourself out! 🙂
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…